Become a Member
The Stroke Recovery Association provides memberships to Stroke survivors, carers, families, health professionals, students and volunteers.
- Club membership – for Stroke survivors and carers who attend face to face Stroke Recovery Clubs/groups/choirs in their local area.
- General membership – for Stroke survivors, carers, health professionals, students and volunteers to access events and conferences held by the Association.
- Corporate membership – for health and disability organisations to receive our regular newsletters and keep updated on Stroke Recovery Association events.
All memberships of the Stroke Recovery Association include:
- Access to online Stroke support groups.
- Access to videos of guest speakers on our private YouTube channel.
- Regular newsletters from the Stroke Recovery Association.
- Invitations to events held by the Stroke Recovery Association.
- Voting rights at the Stroke Recovery Association’s Annual General Meeting.
Select the relevant membership type below to become a member and join our Stroke community!