1300 Telephone Counselling
Our 1300 telephone counselling line is a free call hotline that connects you with staff at the Association who can assist in a range of different ways. The experienced staff are able to offer:
- Counselling for Stroke survivors, carers and family members,
- Advice on different aspects of rehabilitation and recovery
- Information regarding specialist services who may be able to assist you further in relation to your personal experience of Stroke (for example; vision issues, continence issues, driving after Stroke and anything else that may affect survivors of Stroke).
- Advice on how to negotiate for services within the health and disability sector.
- Information about the Stroke Recovery Clubs/Groups (including Online Stroke Support Groups)
- Information about Stroke Choirs
- Association events that you may be interested in attending
The counselling line operates between 9.00am – 4.00pm on most days, however, if the call is not answered, please leave a message and your call will be returned as soon as a counsellor is available (within 1 – 2 business days).